Friday, June 7, 2013

ANFboii

Arnt you full of secrets :/ . . .

Wtf …

livinglifewithderek: http://tinyurl.com/p44hdq7



livinglifewithderek:

http://tinyurl.com/p44hdq7

K!D: Time

K!D: Time:

xcremox:

Too often we underestimate the power of time. We all know of it. We all share it. But for some, time means life. We live based on the time we are given. But I say this; time doesn't matter because even if we experience a day, an hour, or a few precious seconds, the only thing that matters is that…

chinkosauraus: pom-bear: Do you ever get dressed and ready and feel like you look super hot, then...

chinkosauraus:

pom-bear:

Do you ever get dressed and ready and feel like you look super hot, then you go out in public and compare yourself to other people and you realize you are actually a potato 

Relevant.

adrianaguilar: captainmarvel87: ijustdontgiveafuckalot: ciatli...



adrianaguilar:

captainmarvel87:

ijustdontgiveafuckalot:

ciatlin:

reindeerplaydate:

w-for-wumbo:

I was not expecting that ending.

what the fuck just happened

they fucking wrecked did u not see

I love this gif lol

Lmfao

OMG this is amazing I swear!

Fuckin amaxing

adrianaguilar: captainmarvel87: i just jizzed! hes beyond...



adrianaguilar:

captainmarvel87:

i just jizzed! hes beyond fuckin gorgeous

I live and love for this guy. He's my phone wallpaper and then i find another pic of him. Unf!

adrianaguilar: dyedclothes: beyoncespenis: I'M LAUGHING SO...



adrianaguilar:

dyedclothes:

beyoncespenis:

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD

that white gurl run is everything!!!

YES TO THE WHITE GIRL! RUM MAMAS!

I cant stop laughin hahahhahahah

Do u have another tumblr ur using ? Couse ....

Why you ask?

Where are you from?

Queens, NY

You don't get on kik like that right

Lately no

gpmike31: Love Ariana!, I got so much more respect for her...



gpmike31:

Love Ariana!, I got so much more respect for her after seeing this post now

Todavia pienso como te perdi.si como romeo y julieta vivamos...



Todavia pienso como te perdi.si como romeo y julieta vivamos nuestra relacion.

Photo



I'm about to bust to ur bust ! <3

That sounds hot. Im glad to hear im the reason lol

Photo



i dont mind swallowing, i wanna see how you taste

Come and have a some :). Im sute you will like it

I'm happy that your clean man. I'm sorry if my comment was a little too strong. I just thought that people would take it the wrong way! Why would u get tested if you knew you don't go around or have safe sex. I'm sorry I was being too offensive. Nice dick btw ;)

Its fine. I was walking by the clinic so why not?

Photo





tits-n-t4ts: Do you ever have those nights where you just lay in bed, listen to sad music and cry...

tits-n-t4ts:

Do you ever have those nights where you just lay in bed, listen to sad music and cry because of how much of a shit person you are?

I wanna see you jerk off in person & have all you load over me. I'd pay you just for you to let me touch suck that dick. Yes! Ur dick is that good i'll pay for it :X

Lmfaoo. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment